1994 BMW 840Ci Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 BMW 840Ci
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 BMW 840Ci Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps.
Leaks are known to develop in the cooling system. It is common to see more than one part recommended for repair/replacement due to overlapping labor and the use of many plastic parts in the system.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1994 BMW 840Ci Questions
A5S-560Z out of a 1996 was used in replacement of trans. I have power to the starter, I have good grounds "I DO NOT HAVE SIGNAL POWER TO STARTER" WHY?
There are several relays in the fuse/relay box but which one is the flash relay for the L & R signals
My left turn signal would intermittenly not work and then the right one stopped and now neither are working check the fuse its good what to do