1991 BMW 750iL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 BMW 750iL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 BMW 750iL Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps.
1991 BMW 750iL Questions
Are other parts required to be removed and what's the proceedure to refill cooling system? What coolent do I use and how much mixture with water? Please provide any other info that would help me change my themostat?
Thanks for your help, Craig McConnell
My 1991 750il is hard to start and when it does the rpms go up & down then cuts off it wont stay on what will cause this?
I,m trying to locate the fuel pump under the rear seat i do not see the same type i purchased at the parts store.