1990 BMW 750iL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 BMW 750iL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 BMW 750iL Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps.
1990 BMW 750iL Questions
Is there anyway one can hel me out?
the correct position of the thermostat
this v12 has 85,000 mi and sat for a couple years it did run out of gas once and just had the battery changed. when it cranks it sound like it jumped time. do these engines go through timing belts/chains this quickly?
1990 BMW 750iL Recalls
1990 BMW 750iL Reviews
I have a 1990 BMW 750iL that runs great. I feel like I am driving a sports car. This car is big and fast with a lot of power. I wish the repairs were not so expensive. I test drove a 2011 Audi A 8 this last weekend. I was impressed with the Audi. However, even though my 1990 BMW 750iL has 247,000 miles, and is 21 years older, it competes with the new Audi A 8. This car is a classic and if you f...