2010 BMW 750i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 BMW 750i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 BMW 750i Problems
There are reports of various interior trim parts peeling including center console buttons, storage tray buttons, door sill entry covers, b-pillar trims, and kick panels.
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps.
2010 BMW 750i Recalls
On vehicles equipped with an 8 or 12 cylinder turbocharged engine, the circuit board for the electric water pump may overheat. This could lead to smoldering of the pump and/or an electrical fire in the engine compartment. Dealers will replace the auxiliary water pump to correct this concern.