2002 BMW 745i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 BMW 745i
- driver seat malfunction, fuse inside the glove box ok, seat wont go back up
- My car clicks but don't start on screen saids engine malfunction
- The flashers and nothing in the middle of the dash works no heat
- Can my car leak oil if the oil I used is too thin? Will it cause damage engine?
- Water on floor of car
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 BMW 745i Problems
There are reports of various interior trim parts peeling including center console buttons, storage tray buttons, door sill entry covers, b-pillar trims, and kick panels.
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps.
2002 BMW 745i Questions
Nothing in the of the dash works the button of the flashers nor the heat
Car does not leak when it is parked flat.
I've notice water on the floor on passenger side and would hear the sound of water at the center console moving back and forward. Where is it coming from and how do I fix it?
2002 BMW 745i Recalls
2002 BMW 745i Reviews
hi am AJ talking about the 745i s woowww love the car dont get me wrong i had to put $ on my 7 when i 1st got it but seen never agin love my car and my wife loves it even more fast car love the interior never had a Electrical problems or Lights problems or Air Conditioning problems or nothing love this car
Great performance and handling,but very expensive to maintain.
Top quality car but you must maintain it. When the E65 engine was released in 2002 it was the most advanced in the business. The car is a pleasure to own but like any car things will start to go from about 70000 miles and you should sort them and don't leave them on the long finger. Worst one on this 745i engine is the alternator support bracket gasket leak. You need to do major dismantling to ...