2002 BMW 745i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 BMW 745i
- how to remove watercooled alternator 180 amp
- I have a bad oil leck,the oil almost pours out as fast as I put in its coming
- My car dosen't start i change the gas pump cran sensor cam sensor y change the zgm module the computers are good and still have the same problem
- driver seat malfunction, fuse inside the glove box ok, seat wont go back up
- My car clicks but don't start on screen saids engine malfunction
2002 BMW 745i Problems
There are reports of various interior trim parts peeling including center console buttons, storage tray buttons, door sill entry covers, b-pillar trims, and kick panels.
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps.
2002 BMW 745i Questions
out on the front side
I need help
Nothing in the of the dash works the button of the flashers nor the heat
2002 BMW 745i Recalls
2002 BMW 745i Reviews
hi am AJ talking about the 745i s woowww love the car dont get me wrong i had to put $ on my 7 when i 1st got it but seen never agin love my car and my wife loves it even more fast car love the interior never had a Electrical problems or Lights problems or Air Conditioning problems or nothing love this car
Great performance and handling,but very expensive to maintain.
When I first bought this car I said to myself ok am going to keep it well maintained and take care of it no matter the cost. I got the car knowing the maintenance was going to be a little pricey. I had a friend who worked as a BMW technician and gave me shop discounts without being taken advantage from the dealers. Little did I know it was a nightmare to take care of. Some of the minor issues ...