1994 BMW 740i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 BMW 740i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 BMW 740i Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
1994 BMW 740i Questions
BMW 740i 1994
Stock wheels, tires are 225 55 R16 95H. Problem found when rotating tires. I haven't been able to find an answer. If it's a tire size, what is the correct size? No record of an accedent.
Is it a seperate part that you have buy 2 of the or 4?
my bmw engine was change sence than my transmission program lights came on now it want even move at all or engage at all what is wrong here everything is hook up dont seem like any power in going to the transmission at all now my email is firstname.lastname@example.org my name is mr. williams do the tran...
1994 BMW 740i Recalls
1994 BMW 740i Reviews
I put 161K miles on my 94 BMW 740I up and down a mountain, The ultimate driving machine is not a joke. I've driven a 320 Mercedes but nothing matches. The Mercedes floats on the freeway a few miles over the speed limit. The BMW with its 2000 Psi hydraulic pump for the suspension and steering lowers the vehicle 1/2 to 1 inch and the steering and suspension gets stiff this keeps you in touch...
I've experienced minor wear and tear problems however my 94 740i has performed well and continues to show me that maintenace and care extend the life of an automobile and is I will keep it original.
it's a greate car