1992 BMW 735iL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 BMW 735iL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 BMW 735iL Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
1992 BMW 735iL Questions
How do I fix this problem or is the engine gone
My car is leaking oil at a rate of one quart per driving week.Oil an filter was changed two months ago.
THE VEHICLE IS OVER HEATING. STEAM ESCAPES FROM THE TOP RADIATOR HOSE. I REMOVED THE HOSE AND THERE IS NO BREACH.