1991 BMW 735iL Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 BMW 735iL
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 BMW 735iL Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
1991 BMW 735iL Questions
Car overheats with no signs of flowing liquid in upper or lower hoses. No signs of any leaks, and I've removed the thermostatic. Still no flow.
My Blower motor went out on me along with the Blower Motor Resistor. Is it very hard to get to the Blower Motor? Do I start by taking off the glove box and working under the dash or do I begin in the engine compartment. I can't find an affordable repair manual for the 7 series from the ear...