1992 BMW 735i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 BMW 735i
- my 92 bmw 735i, has a loud vibration coming from under the car...
- driving car heard loud pop from rear of car wont go forward or reverse
- Is it expensive to replace a seal on the oil pan gasket? Is a quote of $737
- the door light keeps staying on even when all the doors and everything is closed
- how do you remove fan and water pump
1992 BMW 735i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
1992 BMW 735i Questions
i jacked car in the air the cv boot and shaft look ok ,but the driveshaft has some movement ..what should i check
Is this a simple repair? I found the whole gasket online for $20.
its killing the battery and I don't know how to fix it