1990 BMW 735i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 BMW 735i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1990 BMW 735i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
1990 BMW 735i Questions
Can I get to the shifter linkage through the shift lever cover? Do I have to access it from under the car? If it's through the cover how do I remove the cover. I've removed the rear part of the cover that houses the cigarette lighter and blower vents and also have removed the rear bolt...
after battery died I cannot open the door Key turns but door will not open
If I drive, it will run until I stop for a light. as soon as I stop for a light, it will stall, and not restart.
It is an automatic. I cannot us the car at all without risk of getting stuck.
1990 BMW 735i Recalls
1990 BMW 735i Reviews
Car has very good Body build, the secure system for it is very safe, I only had problems with the looking doors motor and the emission leaking, as well, the car has loose power as I accelerate specially on up hill will not speed up. it is very good on stability, and equip but some features had stop working line air conditioning, some lights, but I dont know about the transmission, may be goin...