2008 BMW 650i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 BMW 650i
- 40,000 mile car engine blew up 120 miles after dealer service no codes on comput
- What is the normal operating temperature for the BMW 650 I engine
- HOW MUCH COST TO REPLACE A STARTER
- Seat belt malfunction light on & references tensioner. Is this a DIY fix?
- Car is running, will not go into drive or reverse. Stuck in park
2008 BMW 650i Problems
If the brakes are squealing, there's a good chance it is the brake pad wear sensor. A new design was implemented in January 2006 and can be identified by its green color.
2008 BMW 650i Questions
2008 BMW 650i Recalls
The insulated connector for the positive battery cable may have been incorrectly attached to the trunk floor panel, which can lead to a loosening of the bolt connection. Loosening of the connection can cause an increase in electrical resistance and overheating of the cable connection, which could lead to a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been completed. Dealers will secure the battery bolt cable connection as necessary to correct this concern.
The brake system vacuum pump check valve can leak oil and contaminate the power brake booster. This can result in loss of power brake assist. Dealers will repair the vehicle as necessary free of charge to resolve concerns.