2010 BMW 535i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 BMW 535i
- My car has a whining/whistling noise on the left side (driver side) when driving over 50? Just had spark plugs and coil replaced. Has turbo . Any ideas?
- Do I have to replace the entire mirror assembly to fix my drivers side mirror
- What does Dynamic Control malfunction and Battery Charge Malfunction mean?
- How do I wire a toggle switch to my back brake light to work?
- why Automobile oil table does not match with the actual level?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2010 BMW 535i Problems
One vehicles equipped with power folding mirrors, the mirror may fold out past the standard position. Our technicians tell us that if this occurs a special procedure must be followed to relearn the correct mirror home position.
2010 BMW 535i Questions
Dynamic Control malfunction and Battery Charge Malfunction light is on
what to do I wire a toggle switch to my back brake light to work
My car to buy it for a long time, there is a small problem, although it does not affect the use, but also I am very inconvenient. The problem is that in my oil meter, accuracy is its suspicion. In the time before 1/2, the pointer down very slowly, but after about half way, feel like drinking engi...
2010 BMW 535i Recalls
Increased resistance at the electrical contact points may cause damage to the ground terminal and housing of the connector. This can result in an intermittent or permanent loss of one or more rear lamp functions (tail, brake, turn-signal, reverse). Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the rear lamp bulb carriers to correct this concern.
The insulated connector for the positive battery cable may have been incorrectly attached to the trunk floor panel, which can lead to a loosening of the bolt connection. Loosening of the connection can cause an increase in electrical resistance and overheating of the cable connection, which could lead to a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been completed. Dealers will secure the battery bolt cable connection as necessary to correct this concern.