1991 BMW 535i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 BMW 535i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 BMW 535i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
1991 BMW 535i Questions
I recently got a 1991 BMW 535i. My son and I were planning to turbo it and making a great project car. But in order for us to do that we have to have a running car. The car had a old viper alarm system that fried the wiring and we took it out. But still we get no spark from the coil, does anyone ...
hapen this morning now my car start but wiper & windos don't work i disconect the power how can I get the code?
The car just started shaking like it's kinds floating on the road?