1995 BMW 530i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 BMW 530i
- I have changed the key barrel in my car now it wont start
- im not getting fire to the fuel pump car wont start dont know what to do
- Can anyone tell me which one is the fuel pump relay in the fuse box or anywhere?
- Is that true that onece out of gas, the fuel injection should be reset?
- where is the fuel pump relay located in the fuse box? Is the relay 4 prong or 5?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1995 BMW 530i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
Leaks are known to develop in the cooling system. It is common to see more than one part recommended for repair/replacement due to overlapping labor and the use of many plastic parts in the system.
1995 BMW 530i Questions
I get all the dash lights the radio etc but the key will just not Start the ignition.
i don't have an automatic key (press Button)
my car is Auto and I love her but cant drive her
i have change fuel pump fuel pump relay crank position sensor what to do
Is the fuel pump relay located inside the fuse box or out there somewhere in the engine compartment? If it is inside the fuse box, which one is? is it with four prong or five prong? Anyone has a picture of all the relays inside the fuse box?