2012 BMW 528i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 BMW 528i
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2012 BMW 528i Recalls
These vehicles use a vacuum pump to supply power assist to the braking system. Due to insufficient lubrication this vacuum pump may fail. Failure of the brake vacuum pump would result in a reduction in braking power that could increase the risk of a crash. In order to correct this concern, dealers will install a locking ring in the camshaft to retain the camshaft seal disk in the proper location. This will ensure proper oiling of the vacuum pump. Note: This recall is an expansion of an earlier recall.
These vehicles use a vacuum pump to supply power assist for the braking system. The vacuum pump can fail unexpectedly due to insufficient lubrication. This would reduce braking efficiency, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will make modifications to allow for proper lubrication of the vacuum pump in order to correct this concern.