2011 BMW 528i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 BMW 528i
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2011 BMW 528i Questions
Sometimes when I am driving, usually city-lower speed and when it is raining, the trunk of my car opens on its own. I stop and close it. It will then usually happen again a few times. Then it won't do it for a while so I forget it. Then it happens again, but never when I am at the dealer....
2011 BMW 528i Reviews
I bought my wife first 2011 BMW 528i for her birthday in Jan. 2012. I am also having the Idling problems. You can be sitting in a fast food drive thru with feet on brakes and the car will start high idling all by itself. Also my check engine light has come on and stays on steady while the car is running all systems checks ok and car performance tends to be ok. I will have her take it in to ...
We loved our new BMW until the other day my wife was driving my son to soccer practice and when she was pulling in to the parking space, car started to eccelerate on its own. My wife had both of her feet on the brake and car would not stop. It went over the curb and into the soccer field before it finally stopped. All the warning lights came on, we had it towed to the BMW dealer and it is stil...
Have only driven my new 528 for about 800 miles so far, but I'm very satisfied! This being our first BMW, the 2011 redesign was an aesthetically appealing success with us. The interior is spacious and VERY comfortable. The electronic shifting (A/T) and iDrive take some time to learn/become accustomed to, but the driving experience is great. No issues with the steering (other past-BMW owners...