1994 BMW 525i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 BMW 525i
- Why are the headlights and hazard lights flashing and how to reset?
- How do you change out the brake reservoir and install new grommets .
- does anyone have a photo of what all the warning lights/letters on dash cluster?
- WHAT DOES A BIG WOOF OF SMOKE OUT THE PIPE MEAN?
- 94 525i Runs well until you turn on headlights and or fog lights- then stalls.
1994 BMW 525i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1994 BMW 525i Questions
Tried turning on and off the car - no help. Any other way to reset flashing problem?
Its a 1994 BMW 525I
Check engine light comes on and goes off.
1994 BMW 525i Recalls
1994 BMW 525i Reviews
My instrument cluster went dead on me today. It's perplexing when I am driving. What can it be? Please help. Thank you up front. Victor
This is an excellent and reliable vehicule. Very good millages confortable. good value for resale.But there is no raison to sale it i expect to draw an other 3 to 5 years from it easy by doing regular and normal maintance. Louis55
I love my car with some minor problems.