1992 BMW 525i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 BMW 525i
- How so I start my 1992 BMW 525i without key
- Is it possible to buy only the bushings for the window regulator? 1992 bmw 525i
- How Do You Jump Start A 1992 BMW 525i?
- what causes a groaning in when i turn right and a shake when i go over bumps
- how to shut off harzard after they come on by slaming on the breaks
1992 BMW 525i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
1992 BMW 525i Questions
front passenger window.
How Do You Charge A 1992 BMW 525i, With A Battery Charger? Where Are The Positive Terminal Located Under The Hood?
when i go over bumps there is a shimmy in my steering, and when i go to turn right there is a low pitched groaning that sounds like its comming from the suspension, at higher speeds no sound, left side only makes the sound when turning hard and then not very loud. problem also seems to be worse i...