1990 BMW 525i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 BMW 525i
- No power to coil and fuel pump dosent come on
- can the u-joint or joints on a 1987 528E BMW be changed by a DIYer at home ?
- What is the firing order for 89 bmw 525i?
- Can i replace my 1989 heated and electric front seats with seats from 1995 525i
- My 1989 BMW 525i won't start was ok until my husband drove it,and it overheated.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 BMW 525i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps. These worn bushings should be replaced.
1990 BMW 525i Questions
The front seats of my 1989 BMW 525i are damaged. Can I use seats from a 1995 BMW 525i as replacements?
turned up idle didn't help
thing is i think mine is clogged and backing stuff up in the engine causing over flow and leaks,tell me if i can leave it off and drive it till i an get a exhuast pipe fitted in its place.