2011 BMW 335i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 BMW 335i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 BMW 335i Problems
Noticed when having difficulty starting the car, took it to dealer, they said it was the fuel pump.
2011 BMW 335i Questions
1st the door lock relay's were bad, then car was sluggish, then lost power. It's in the shop for the 2nd time (9 day's) now. Today they are programming the DME. The car only had around a 100 miles on it when I bought it brand new (paid cash)....I'm concerned about re-occuring p...
2011 BMW 335i Recalls
The vehicle battery is connected to the fuse box via a heavy duty cable. It has been determined that the cable connection at the fuse box can degrade over time, resulting in increased electrical resistance. This increased resistance can cause the connection point to overheat and break, resulting in a loss of electrical power and causing the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the positive battery cable connector and secure it with an improved method to correct this concern.
The front driveshaft attachment bolts may not have been tightened to specification and could become loose. This could lead to a loss of power to the front wheels and ultimately a vehicle breakdown, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the front driveshaft attachment bolts to correct this concern.