2009 BMW 335i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 BMW 335i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 BMW 335i Problems
A droning type noise may be noted when the air conditioning system is operating. Additionally, a vibration may be felt in the steering wheel. If these issues are no longer present when the AC system is turned off, the problem may be low refrigerant charge in the system. Our technicians remind us that if the refrigerant charge is found to be low, proper leak diagnoses should be performed in addition to recharging the AC system.
2009 BMW 335i Recalls
The vehicle battery is connected to the fuse box via a heavy duty cable. It has been determined that the cable connection at the fuse box can degrade over time, resulting in increased electrical resistance. This increased resistance can cause the connection point to overheat and break, resulting in a loss of electrical power and causing the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the positive battery cable connector and secure it with an improved method to correct this concern.
2009 BMW 335i Reviews
Have had my 2009 335 since new. Really have had no serious issues with the car and I have taken it to the dealer for all maintenance. Only issues that have surfaced during these 4 years have been in order of worst to least....(1)Tires: Expensive and dont last in the last 4 years have replaced approximately 8 tires, thank goodness for the tire protection package.(2)Stereo stops working (Dealer...