2005 BMW 330i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 BMW 330i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 BMW 330i Problems
Valve cover gasket leaks are common after 60,000 miles. Symptoms will include oil drips under the vehicle and burning oil smell from the engine compartment.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
2005 BMW 330i Questions
My BMW 535d seems to be having power issues. While driving the computer fails... I loose all systems... Auto trans, steering, brakes, tire monitor, GPS etc. Sometimes all the lights flash. I need to pull over and restart the car so computer reboots. Until it happens again. Can't drive fast w...
noticed this a.m. as I was driving
2005 BMW 330i Recalls
Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
High resistance in the electrical contacts may cause one or more of the rear lights to stop working. Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will repair the affected vehicles as necessary to correct this concern.