2001 BMW 330i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 BMW 330i
- I ran my car on sport mode to 6000rmp now its mostly all the coolant I put in it
- How do u check the transmission fluid in a 2001 330i
- How much will cost me to replace the rear differential mounts, labor + parts...?
- How much is it for a new starter for a bmw 2001 330i
- Car will fire up and turn off, and now it doesnt even turn on anymore help!!!!
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2001 BMW 330i Problems
Valve cover gasket leaks are common after 60,000 miles. Symptoms will include oil drips under the vehicle and burning oil smell from the engine compartment.
The blower final stage fan resistor is known to fail. Symptoms are the heater fan speed varies regardless of the setting, the fan will not turn off when the car is switched off, or the fan will not switch on at all.
2001 BMW 330i Questions
Well in a 1/4 of a mile I ran my BMW 330i to 6000rpm. And it started leaking once I pulled in my drive way. What is the case of the leak? It is leaking below the engine. Is it a hose that came off?
How much will cost me to replace the rear differential mounts, labor + parts...?
2001 BMW 330i Recalls
Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
2001 BMW 330i Reviews
This car puts a smile on my face almost every time I drive it. Car has 116K miles and I've owned for the past 84,000 miles. Although I love the car, I find that it's expensive to maintain, especially if you have to take it to a dealer. I do most of my own maintenance and repairs. In addition to typical consumables (brakes, rotors, tires, etc.), I've ave had to replace front and rear sus...
I have a 2001 330i with 105k on it.I have the car for a little over a year now. I did do alot of repairs to it however, the car was not cared for very well by the previous owners. I love the way the car drives and handles the 3.0 liter engine still kicks. I just recently did body work to the car and in about two weeks I am goin to replace my vanos valve seals and fix my the rear main seal. The ...
simplemente me encanta