2006 BMW 330Ci Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 BMW 330Ci
- car wont start - its not the battery but when i turn the key it's dead....
- Where can i purchase a extended service proctection plan for 85miles?
- How to fix side mirror that often fails to return to set position after reverse?
- What specific part do I order to replace a broken trunk spring-loaded bumper?
- power rear view mirrors stopped working
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2006 BMW 330Ci Problems
Valve cover gasket leaks are common after 60,000 miles. Symptoms will include oil drips under the vehicle and burning oil smell from the engine compartment.
An engine coolant leak may develop from the expansion tank resulting in engine overheating. When a cooling system component fails the entire cooling system should be inspected. It is not uncommon to find additional component have failed or are leaking.
Overheating can cause severe engine damage. If the engine begins to overheat it is recommended to stop at the first available location and have your vehicle towed to a repair shop.
2006 BMW 330Ci Questions
hoping not the starter motor or electrical??
my extended warranty ran out and i would like to purchase another warranty for my car it has 85,000 mile on it. who do you recommend to purchase a warrantey?
both my power rear view mirrors stopped working. Even when i put the car in reverse the pass side mirroe does not turn down as it should. I have checked the fuse and it looks ok. any idea what may cause this issue?
2006 BMW 330Ci Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
2006 BMW 330Ci Reviews
The 2006 BMW 330cic truly earns it's badges reputation as the "Ultimate Driving Machine" It is as fun to drive as it is to stare at. The car's lines and fit and finish ooze class and sophistication and impecable detail. Every body junction, panel, and part are placed with absolute precision with very few American Style "press fit" and never fit again parts. Everything can be easily accessed and...
I will not buy another car unless it is a BMW. I name her Sylvia I love our morning cruz with the rage top down. Man the looks I get....when I am driving her, I am Black female with her hair down blowing in the wind.
Just bought a 2006 330 Ci---4045 miles on it and showroom condition. Drove it 550 miles back home. Handled like a dream--rock solid, sound system to die for, 28.6MPG, Simply a magnificient car in every respect. Can't wait to go look at her in the garage when I get up in the AM:)