2008 BMW 328xi Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 BMW 328xi
- car is hesitating when i take off, then pull over turn it off and restart good
- had a new battery installed one year ago a the BMW dealer. Now a RED PARK light
- car leaking power steering fluid
- Where is a good place to repair cracked wheel?
- I need 4 new tires, what is recommended and less expensive that conti?
2008 BMW 328xi Problems
One vehicles equipped with power folding mirrors, the mirror may fold out past the standard position. Our technicians tell us that if this occurs a special procedure must be followed to relearn the correct mirror home position.
2008 BMW 328xi Questions
comes on in the dash, what is this and how di i get it off?
I am positive the dealer would have did whatever they had to do to reset the codes about a new battery???
Drove my car didn't see anything leaking. Steering wheel locked up and mechanic said power steer fluid 90% gone
I have a cracked wheel on my 18"
2008 BMW 328xi Recalls
An incorrect crimp connector may have been installed on the side air bag and belt tensioner wiring. There may be insufficient contact in the wiring, creating high resistance. This condition may cause the side air bag and/or safety belt tensioner not to deploy if needed in a crash, which increases the risk of injury. Dealers will repair the vehicles free of charge. The recall began September 16, 2009.