2007 BMW 328xi Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 BMW 328xi
- how much is the cost to replace a valve cover gasket.thanks
- My car mar this noise when I turn the steering wheel
- what is the special procedure must be followed to relearn the correct mirror
- how much to repair window regulator on 328 xi rear passenger window.
- how much should it cost to replace front rotors sensors and pads at a bmw dealer
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2007 BMW 328xi Problems
One vehicles equipped with power folding mirrors, the mirror may fold out past the standard position. Our technicians tell us that if this occurs a special procedure must be followed to relearn the correct mirror home position.
A condition may develop where the shift feel of the automatic transmission becomes to firm or too soft. Revised software for the EGS (Transmission control module) is available which can correct this issue.
2007 BMW 328xi Questions
window went down. Loud thud occurred. No movement back up
I just used the service code reader at an auto store and found out that my service light is on due to code P135B.
Is anyone familiar with what that code means?
2007 BMW 328xi Recalls
The front passenger seat contains a mat that determines the presence and size of a seat occupant. This input to the airbag controller helps to determine if and how forcefully the passenger airbag should deploy in the event of a crash. The detection mat can develop cracks and fail. If this were to occur, the airbag would not deploy as expected, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will repair the occupant detection mat to eliminate the possibility it may crack. Additionally certain vehicles will receive and extended warranty on the front passenger seat occupant detection mat.