2012 BMW 328i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 BMW 328i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 BMW 328i Questions
Specifically the horn and door locks via comfort access features
flood level:knee length
Car: BMW 3.28i (F30)
After waiting for 2 mo. for my 328i to arrive,finally got it 2 weeks ago.For the last week it has been in the dealer repair shop b/c according to the mechanic "after working back and forth w. BMW they told us the problem might be in the transmission oil tank.....first one to see w this situa...
2012 BMW 328i Recalls
These vehicles use a vacuum pump to supply power assist for the braking system. The vacuum pump can fail unexpectedly due to insufficient lubrication. This would reduce braking efficiency, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will make modifications to allow for proper lubrication of the vacuum pump in order to correct this concern.
On certain vehicles, when extended to their highest position, the front seat head restraints exceed the allowable downward movement limit of 25mm, as determined by federal safety regulations. In the event of a crash, the head restraint may unexpectedly move down slightly if it was adjusted to the fully extended position, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will attach a clamp to the front seat head restraint posts to correct this concern.
2012 BMW 328i Reviews
Got my 2012 BMW 328I last Thursday. I love it, but the Black plastic 'molding' on door next to window were chipping off and The headrest pillow white foam was coming out.
After waiting for 2 mo. for my 328i to arrive,finally got it 2 weeks ago.For the last week it has been in the dealer repair shop b/c according to the mechanic "after working back and forth w. BMW they told us the problem might be in the transmission oil tank.....first one to see w this situation at this BMW" Any one w similar experience?? Feedback please!!