1996 BMW 328i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 BMW 328i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1996 BMW 328i Problems
One vehicles equipped with power folding mirrors, the mirror may fold out past the standard position. Our technicians tell us that if this occurs a special procedure must be followed to relearn the correct mirror home position.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
Alt caused problems due to high volt because ground wire on alt broken. crazy!
1996 BMW 328i Questions
PO306, PO121, and PO133. I have done a bit of research on those 3 codes. The car seems to run fine but I do not drive it anymore because I think the clutch went out. Would I be able to get a code that is specific for the clutch, and if yes any of these 3 codes it? please let me know if you know s...
My convertible top want go down until this is set. Do you have any advise for me?
I replaced head gasket, Radiator, thermostat and hoses. my car is still over heating, My clutch fan is in working action.It seems it could be my water pump, but yet it is circulating water flow, the only thing I am thinking is the repellor in the water pump.that is my only hope to correct the pro...
1996 BMW 328i Reviews
I have never regretted purchasing this vehicle in 2005. Since owning the car, I have not had to do anything major except routine oil services and one inspection due to low miles put on car. I have owned four BMW's now and this car is a winner! You can't beat the handling, fuel economy and luxury in a sports car such as this one.
THIS IS A WONDERFUL WORK OF GERMAN ENGINEERING,VERY RELIABLE AND FUN TO DRIVE,EVEN AT SLOW SPEEDS!LOL!