1995 BMW 325is Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 BMW 325is
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 BMW 325is Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1995 BMW 325is Questions
188,000 miles...no other problems(I hope). Every morning now, it just started to do this.
temp gauge goes to red ,no boiling fluid ,no fluid lose,no white exhaust or water in oil,but does lose heat in car ,and will go back to half way on gauge at the blink of the eye and have heat again ,could it be the temp sensor for the gauge
where is the oil coming from?