1993 BMW 325is Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 BMW 325is
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 BMW 325is Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1993 BMW 325is Questions
Had transmission serviced about a month ago and the problem improved but wasn't solved. Other than that the transmission doesn't have any other mechanical problems
What else could be problem other than blown head gasket? What could be leaking oil into cooling system? No milky substance on dip stick......Thought belt was loose or water pump faulty because of a funny noise? Hoping it's not head gasket! Need some luck?
i have a torc converter will it fit on a stick shift fly wheel?
1993 BMW 325is Recalls
1993 BMW 325is Reviews
first things first. i frikken LOVE this car... i bought it as my first car.. sure it has some problems that i cope with but doesnt seem to affect much. after i bought it there were 2 oil leaks. one from the shift shaft seal which only ran me 200 bucks to replace. and another from some weird bolt i had found on the side of my engine. i simply tightend that with a creset wrench to fix it. but to...