1995 BMW 325i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 BMW 325i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 BMW 325i Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1995 BMW 325i Questions
I took my '95 325i in because the engine was "seeking idle" when cold. They replaced the air mass meter, but it soon was running even worse. Now I can only get it to stay going at a stop if I put it in park, and keep my foot on the gas, as it is now idling very badly all the time, n...
its a convrertable
My 1995 BMW 325i was currently wrecked. I want something similar because I liked the feel of how it drives, but I need something more reliable and a little lower maintenance costs. Would a Lexus be considered better than the BMW I have now, or would a Toyota be a more wise choice?
1995 BMW 325i Recalls
1995 BMW 325i Reviews
security system battery has gone dead security system will not allow me to start car .what can i do to over-ride the security system to start my car I bought the car second hand and it does not have the original radio and would that be a problem
purchased a 1995 325iA with 170,000 miles on it and have been loving it. Some kid had owned it before so a few poor quality aftermarket parts had to be stripped, and the radiator was held in with zip ties, but after a few dollars on the proper parts and a little maintenance it runs and drives like a dream. I have owned a few cars in my time but the 325 is probably going to be rebuilt so it will...
I have a 1995 BMW 325i, and i parley but on 105,000 miles. It is a great car and very well maintained.. I love it have plan on buying another very soon.