1994 BMW 325i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 BMW 325i
- Hit speed bump now brakes lights not working and neither is gas gauge or island gauge think its fuse check light on.
- how much would it cost to reset air bag if airbags never been deployed?
- I have a major oil leak in my bmw, just recently had an oil change.
- my bmw has pppppp on the odometer. gas gauge or temp gauge does not work.
- A small hose came off and dont know from where looks like a peice of plastic it
1994 BMW 325i Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1994 BMW 325i Questions
Can't find brake fuse 46
No water pumping through upper and lower radiator hoses
1994 BMW 325i Recalls
1994 BMW 325i Reviews
I'm the original owner of a 1994 alpine white 325i. It's getting close to 150,000 miles, but still running the original exhaust (has been slowly going for 10 years) and clutch. How radical is that? Still no leaks whatsoever. Time is just beginning to deteriorate some items that weren't meant to last for 18 years. Still servicing it when the computer indicates, and installing a new set of t...
I bought this car in '02 with 120k miles on it and drove it for about 4yrs before I crashed it (I was driving drowsy on the fwy when I lost control, spun and crashed, rear ending the center divider) @170k miles. It wasn't maintained well when I got it but it still was a solid performer. It needed many repairs through the years - from worn out shock absorbers to bushings - and it was well worth ...
I have a Black 1994 325is and its the best car i ever owned. My sister had a 2007 cadillac cts and my car will put it to the test,and thats years apart.The Body shape and overall design is great looking and it drives as good as it looks. I drove a bmw325ix 2006 adn my 94 was a way better drive. Awsome car!!!!