Explore Your 1991 BMW 325i
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for the 1991 BMW 325i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
1991 BMW 325i Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1991 BMW 325i Questions
new clutch is smooth take up good, ist gear good change up to 2nd, crunch! bang lever hard seems to engage 2nd better, all other gears OK
A battery cable came undone and now I need to enter a code to make the stereo work again. I know I need the serial number on the back of the stereo in order to retrieve the code. How do I remove the stereo?
Don't know how much more to add other than what was told, its' an electrical problem. Work has been done, but the car hasn't been driven as of yet.
1991 BMW 325i Recalls
1991 BMW 325i Reviews
For parts cheaper than what you can buy local for a bmw 325i. I found my parts @ PartsGeek.com out of N.J. Most items shipped with in two to three day's depending on your location. I highly refer this sight to anyone that needs parts for a bemmer.
This car has been great for me. I purchased several years ago and have had only minor problems that you would expect from a 20 yr old BMW. This car is solid, I plan on doing a full rebuild and keeping the car for years to come.
I purchased a 1991 325i that was not even running with 143k miles. I had it towed from the owners house to a shop to determine the problem. The mechanic said that the timimg belt had broken. He said, after changing the belt, the heads has to be serviced. I was told there were two burnt valves and has to be relaced. The mechanic estimated a cost of $1,500.00 to get this car running decent. I agr...