1990 BMW 325i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 BMW 325i
- where would a clog be located in evap system
- Oily fluid leak INSIDE under driver seat, what could it be? coolant?
- Where is the trunk release located inside the 325I,1988. Trunk lock doesn't work
- Battery charge/discharge current/voltage normal readings.
- which way does the bolt turn to get off of a crank pully
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1990 BMW 325i Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1990 BMW 325i Questions
Trunk key won't open the trunk. Called several locksmith
And they said couldn't help because they don't have access to BMW
Actually a 1987 325e but question/answer likely generic. ^
6 months old battery won't charge/hold a charge; have to jump start. Battery charge voltage with engine running is 13.6 volts, Discharge current through disconnected negative lead with car not running is 1.4 amps. Is this normal...
do you have to take off crank pully???
1990 BMW 325i Recalls
1990 BMW 325i Reviews
when engine is running no power to ac compressor,sunroof, power windows,blower motor and srs light on.engine off every thing get powers.
Well I bought this car for my son and this is his first car. Yes I have to say it maybe some thing I would want now but I am old. It is a 325i convertable with 172,062 miles and runs pretty well. Not a car that is fast or quick off the line which made it easier for me to say this is a great car for my son. There are small problems and I have fixed all. My question is the Hazard lights. First...
i love this little car money want buy