2002 BMW 325Ci Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 BMW 325Ci
- my car has being using a lot off coolant and I don't see no leaks.also oil
- price estimated for fix the driver side door doesnt lock
- Service manager said i needed front suspension thrust arm bushings 425.00
- I have a 2002 325ci,was wondering what it might cost repairing rear differential
- Failed Vehicle Inspection/Monitors not ready
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 BMW 325Ci Problems
Valve cover gasket leaks are common after 60,000 miles. Symptoms will include oil drips under the vehicle and burning oil smell from the engine compartment.
The blower final stage fan resistor is known to fail. Symptoms are the heater fan speed varies regardless of the setting, the fan will not turn off when the car is switched off, or the fan will not switch on at all.
2002 BMW 325Ci Questions
I hear a loud humming noise from underneath, sounds like from the rear . Which leads me to believe I need my rear differential replaced!
I have a 2002 BMW 325ci and on December 9, 2011, i had work done on it to fix a small problem relating to a oxygen line or something to that effect that had burned out. approximately 2 weeks later, i went to get my car inspected for registration and it failed, as the report read that the evaporat...
How many hours does it take to replace a water pump from a certified mechanic?
2002 BMW 325Ci Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
Airbags use a chemical reaction contained in an inflator module to create the pressure necessary to inflate the bags when deployment is required. These vehicles are being recalled because the front passenger airbag inflator may produce excessive internal pressure when deployed. As a result, the inflator module could rupture, causing metal fragments to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will inspect and replace any defective passenger front airbag inflator modules found.