2001 BMW 325Ci Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 BMW 325Ci
- I am getting a P2098 code
- what is the problem when the vehicle fails to start but just cranking bmw 318i
- Having Trouble with my right taillights. Sensor came on that the light is outs.
- why my bmw 325ci convertible 2001 the top has a strong smell? l just bought it.
- when starting car it has a ruff idle i let run till idle clears and starts idlei
2001 BMW 325Ci Problems
Valve cover gasket leaks are common after 60,000 miles. Symptoms will include oil drips under the vehicle and burning oil smell from the engine compartment.
The blower final stage fan resistor is known to fail. Symptoms are the heater fan speed varies regardless of the setting, the fan will not turn off when the car is switched off, or the fan will not switch on at all.
2001 BMW 325Ci Questions
the odor is permanently.........this car came from New york.
also it will be running fine and when i stop at lite it dies and i have restartit
THE INSTRUMENT LIGHT COMES ON ONCE IN A WHILE WHEN CAR IS OFF. BUT WONT STAY ON . I CANT SEE MY MPH, OR RPM'S
2001 BMW 325Ci Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.