1999 BMW 323is Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 BMW 323is
- what tools do i need to bring with me to change my buddies belt. 1999 323i bmw
- How do I know if my clutch is gone or if its my slave is bad?
- When backing up deep sound when I touch brake peddle not a squeaking sound
- i cant open the trunk, even with the key. is there another way to open the trunk
- Air filter ?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 BMW 323is Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1999 BMW 323is Questions
do i have to take off the fan or can i slip it over and move the tensioner pulley
I start my car and put it in gear. I can release the clutch pedal all the way and the car will not move at all.
Only sounds when backing up and I touch brake peddle...only happens when weather is cool to cold...does not happen going forward...had brakes checked by two different brake guys who have said brakes are fine....does not happen in summer time or when weather is warm