2000 BMW 323i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 BMW 323i
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2000 BMW 323i Problems
The blower final stage fan resistor is known to fail. Symptoms are the heater fan speed varies regardless of the setting, the fan will not turn off when the car is switched off, or the fan will not switch on at all.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
2000 BMW 323i Questions
Sometimes when I start the car in the morning my Bmw makes a high pitch/ squealing sound and it usually takes about 5 minutes to go away but then it will sometimes start back up when I am stoppped at a light. Any ideas what could be cause the sound and how to stop it?
Cooling runs at high speed all the time until there is no power
all my dash lie come on but ut wont start with the new key from the dealer hiw can i fix that?
2000 BMW 323i Recalls
Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. BMW dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
The brake light switch may fail and stick in the "brake lamps on" or "brake lamps off" position. Inaccurate illumination of brake lights could lead to an accident. Dealers will inspect and replace the brake lamp switch with a new improved part.
2000 BMW 323i Reviews
Engine performs well while maintaining excellent fuel effeciency. 28-30MPG on the highway! Good acceleration. Five-speed automatic transmission is responsive to the demands of the engine, but the gap between 3rd and 4th gear is a bit too wide. RPM's drop from 5000 to about 3000 and cause a slight drop in the rate of acceleration. Not a big concern. Excellent braking and handling and this ...
Just a Excellent car, with a very week Cooling System, be careful with the expansion tank, hoses and bele tensioners, this is not a TOYOTA or a HONDA that they last forever
Best Car Ever!