1999 BMW 323i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 BMW 323i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1999 BMW 323i Problems
The blower final stage fan resistor is known to fail. Symptoms are the heater fan speed varies regardless of the setting, the fan will not turn off when the car is switched off, or the fan will not switch on at all.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1999 BMW 323i Questions
Ok trying to pass emission, and they say drive the car ! Ok we scan and get two codes, clear them and drive car ! Come back now we have 8 codes ! Clear them drive the car then 2 codes we already changed ! Really weird , is it computer ? One time a bunch of transmission codes came up , but car dri...
Jolts in between shifts, shifts late 1-2 gear, slips and jolts. Any ideas?
problem does occur often but what years of interchangable with 1998 bmw 323ci
1999 BMW 323i Recalls
1999 BMW 323i Reviews
I have a 1999 BMW 323i. I recently found out the reverse light on my passenger side is out. I replaced the bulb and it still would not come back on. I then, checked the fuse box and found the fuse for the reverse light is in good condition. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?
I've owned this 1999 BMW 323i, automatic, 4 door for 2 years. I've have nothing but trouble with it. Major leaks fixed, cooling fan replaced, 2nd cooling fan replaced, starter, waterpump, air intake system replaced, thermastat, 2 batteries, brake pads, radiator fixed, overheating problems fixed, batteries for my one remote, reprograming problems, had everyhing working perfectly, now I can't sta...
Great car but expensive to maintain, something minor is always going wrong with these cars. To answer question about lights, always look for corrosion on the contacts where the bulb holder screws into the light assembly. Fine sand paper or contact cleaner usually clears up the problem.