1998 BMW 318ti Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 BMW 318ti
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 BMW 318ti Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1998 BMW 318ti Questions
unable to locate the dip stick
For car service
front crank seal, lower front timing cover and oil pan gaskets
1998 BMW 318ti Reviews
I bought "Trixie", a Alpine White 318ti Sport, in 1996. She was the perfect car - fun, economical, and reliable. I sold her to a friend in 1999 when I decided to pay off all my bills before getting married. I received a call from the same friend 12 years later, asking if I was interested in buying her back for $700. I expected a battered wreck at that price. Instead she turned out to be in mint...
I bought this car after an exspensive divorce.....very good lookijng and reliable!
great car. cheap to run :)