1997 BMW 318ti Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 BMW 318ti
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1997 BMW 318ti Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1997 BMW 318ti Questions
When the fuel level in my car goes below 1/4 tank, it takes several attempts before the car will start. The pump was replaced two weeks ago and I was told that the sending unit is part of the pump and can't be replaced separately. I don't think that is correct. Could the problem be the fu...
I have this 97 318ti with over 200k miles, car was runing googd until last year water pump broke accessory belt fell down while car was running, battery light turns on, then car over heated, I pull over but it was late, there was lot thick steam/smoke,
I replace water pump, it crank but wont sta...
could be electrical?
1997 BMW 318ti Recalls
1997 BMW 318ti Reviews
I bought my 97 BMW ti with 70.000 miles on the clock.I had one serious incidence that cost me $700 at a dealership.Had i had my mechanic look at it it would have been maybe a $100.This car runs great.The hatchback makes it possible to move an amazing amount of stuff you could not do with a 5 series BMW.She takes premium but gives me 26 in the city and 31 on the high way so I have no complaints....
I bought this car with 161,000 thousand miles, had the window reg replaced the car runs, feels and handles like new. With 190,000 I am just replacing valve cover gasket and spark plugs...thats after driving over 90 miles an our daily for 1 1/2 years and driving very aggresive.
Car runs good but runs hot. Was told it was the radiator, don't know. Any suggestions ?