1996 BMW 318ti Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 BMW 318ti
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1996 BMW 318ti Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1996 BMW 318ti Questions
new stereo, amp,new subs just cant seem to get the cars front and back speakers to work.
recently front was working now nothing works but sub woofers
Was operating a/c at the time. Can I drive to repair shop w/o further damage?
how to change oil filter and where is located and which oil is best
1996 BMW 318ti Recalls
1996 BMW 318ti Reviews
The 318ti was a throwback to the early basic BMW. Simplicity, light, tossable, fun driver.
Great on Gas, Great For parking