1995 BMW 318i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 BMW 318i
- 1.8 4 banger,were do you attach fuel pressure gauge,what would cause it to flood
- My car is over heating.is the water pump in the engine block ?
- Can I replace only the mpg gauge on the instrument panel or need entire panel?
- how can i fix my gearbox that jamp out of 1 sometimes
- My BMW318i95 no power has been overheating is it head gasket or alternator??
1995 BMW 318i Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
If you can spin your key freely in the ignition you need to get the barrel replaced asap, if you wait cuz it still works (is what I did) you will end up unable to turn it to start or shut off the car. The worst part is once this happens if you cannot turn the ign. the entire steering column must be replaced, if you can still turn the key it is a simple fix so do it!!
1995 BMW 318i Questions
I'd like to do it myself .is it possible ?
it just kick out if i put it in 1
Radiator leaking replaced fan and crank shaft since i bought it and hoses.180,000kms