1994 BMW 318i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 BMW 318i
- Block at back of motor that has 4 hoses going into it is leaking antifreeze.
- My panel gauges flicker at sometimes. What can cause this problem?
- hello I just bought a 318i and I just want to no were should I start first the
- What causes the indicator light for the transmission control module to come on
- when i fully turn my ignition over with my key absolutely nothing happens.
1994 BMW 318i Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1994 BMW 318i Questions
what is this block called.And can I get a new one?
Light stays on. Is it something anyone can fix or do I need to bring it to a BMW dealer? Will it be costly?
even though all dash board lights come on, absolutely nothing happens when i turn over my ignition! not even a click. and my battery is four days old. can somebody please tell me why my car wont turn on? can somebody please help!!?? with my m3 1994 bmw 318i convertible..
1994 BMW 318i Recalls
1994 BMW 318i Reviews
Why does the rpm's, speedometer, gas, oil and temp. guages flip on and off while driving? When they flick back on it makes a dinging sound as though you've left door open with keys still in the ignition. Someone help, its driving me crazy. The car does not shut off it still drives but when the gauges go out you can't tell how fast you're going or how much gas you have. It stays off 10 to 15 min...
still running good after 225K miles!