1990 Audi V8 Quattro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Audi V8 Quattro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1990 Audi V8 Quattro Problems
Various bushings—located around the subframe, suspension, and steering—deteriorate with age. A clunking noise when driving over bumps, accelerating, or stopping may be a sign of worn bushings.
1990 Audi V8 Quattro Questions
my antifreeze will not hold...it is either leaking really bad somewhere or it is evaporating quickly.. got really hot yesterday have not driven it yet... needs more antifreeze.. also brake lights dont work.. i checked bulbs they are fine.. the center brake light works but the the left and right b...
when accelerating, move foot of gas, and the vehicle will switch lanes, checked tie rods,ball joints,frame mounts,motor mounts, dont know where to go from here
Where is the OBD connector location on the 90 and 93 V8Q? Are there any special connectors required to hook up to the OBD? I have a OBDII reader but want to check the codes on my 4 V8 Q's I own..... ug,,,ya ya, I know 1 of these is plenty of a headache for anyone.