2006 Audi TT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Audi TT
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Sway Bar Replacement to Correct Creaking Noise
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
2006 Audi TT Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.