2005 Audi TT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Audi TT
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Sway Bar Replacement to Correct Creaking Noise
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Use correct oil/filter to prevent sludge accumulation
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Audi TT Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.
2005 Audi TT Questions
I have a Audi TT S Line 2005. When it warms up the transmission starts failing, it will go like in neutral and than jumps hard in to the gear. it happens between the 1st and the 2nd and 2nd the 3rd gear and also in reverse, and when it downshift it also will jumps hard into the gears. And when it...
I have a Audi TT S Line 2005 when it warms up the transmission starts failing, it will go like in nutral and than jumps back in gear. it happens between the 1st and the 2nd and 2nd the 3rd gear and also in reverse, and when it downshift it will jumps into the gears. And when it cools up it will ...
Service at dealer informed me that the "boots" had to be replaced. My car is under extended warranty; however, inspector for warranty company says that "boots" are not covered. We checked warranty and under DRIVE AXLE the constant velocity joints and seals and gaskets are co...