2003 Audi TT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Audi TT
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Sway Bar Replacement to Correct Creaking Noise
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Use correct oil/filter to prevent sludge accumulation
2003 Audi TT Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.
2003 Audi TT Questions
Does it have to be welded or do I have to replace that whole first section? It appears that it connects the manifold to the rest of the exhaust and just that one small section is the problem the rest of the exhaust system seems to be in good condition.
when first start in the morning to reverse, car has very rough idle and no brake vacumm. also have lost throttle acceleration when driving
I took my car in for a new axle, when it came back the transmission was bad. Could they have caused a problem when they put on the axle?