2002 Audi TT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Audi TT
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Sway Bar Replacement to Correct Creaking Noise
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
- What does 65:35h mean on my electronic dash lights
- while driving tachometer and speedometer intermittently would stop working.
- there is aloud clanging in the engine with 170,000.miles on it
- Need to replace A.C. FAN MOTOR. Does it come out the top or through the bottom?
- My turn signals make a noise but do not come on. My hazard lights are working.
2002 Audi TT Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.
2002 Audi TT Questions
nothing leaking...but gets louder in time....currently not driving....considering buying this car but hope to know what is likely problem
Also why do the tires on these little cars seem not to last very long. Especially concerned about the turn signals not working.
when car warms up gear shift is hesitant and changing down is harsh and like a shudder . going up hill (steep) i lost almost all drive but when back on level road got drive back ? the car is pefect when cold and this problem dont happen all the time the transmission oil + filter was changed and t...
2002 Audi TT Reviews
Problems with the instrument cluster, door sensors, rear wind screen(roadster) but all-in-all I love this car.
Bought a CPO 6-spd 225 with 39K that was my daily driver until I reached 291,000 in 6 yrs. No engine problems but needed new control panel by 200K, routinely maintained at dealership, still running well when I sold it 6 mos ago.