2001 Audi TT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Audi TT
- Flasher Relay Failure Can Cause Erratic Turn Signal Operation
- Oil Leaks From Camshaft Chain Tensioner and Valve Cover Gaskets
- Sway Bar Replacement to Correct Creaking Noise
- Check Engine Light Due to Vacuum Leaks, Oxygen Sensor, or Catalytic Converter Fault
- Ignition Coil, Ignition Wires, and Spark Plugs May Fail
2001 Audi TT Problems
Erratic turn signal operation can be a result of a failing turn signal flasher relay which will require replacement.
A creaking type noise may be noted from the front suspension. Replacement of the front sway bar may be required to correct this issue.
2001 Audi TT Questions
Has anyone experienced an electrical issue that caused power windows, gas lock and trunk functions to fail. Not sure yet if its a fuse(s) or something more complex. thanks kb
Does anyone have a cost estimate to replace the sway bar and rings to eliminate the noise. including parts and labor?
do you have specs on this?
2001 Audi TT Reviews
25,000 Dollar paper weight! My Audi TT sits out back broken for the last five years in like new condition [bad instrument cluster repaired three times!] [BOOST LEAK] [BAD WATER PUMP][AIR BAG LIGHT] [CHECK ENGINE LIGHT][BAD TEMP SWITCH][ect.] this car was garage kept and driven easy with the best of care! It was like pulling teeth to get 40,000 miles out of it! POS! Won't buy any Audi again!
Love this car but lots of electrical problems
nice running car, handles excellently ... looks good while driving it !